Oneco Concrete & Asphalt, Inc. warrants the structural integrity of the work, the material used and the workmanship from any substantial defects.
Warranty period: One year from date of installation. Extended warranties are available.
Warranty Info in a Nutshell: If there are major structural failures we will fix it unless there is an underlying issue, but that problem will be addressed before concrete or asphalt is installed. If there is excessive water ponding over 3/32" (thickness of a quarter) we will fix it. If you park a crane on it and it breaks we will not fix it unless it was designed to do so.
NO WARRANTY IS EXTENDED FOR DEFECTS CAUSED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OR EVENTS:
- Damage caused by customer neglect, abuse, or lack of reasonable care.
- Damages caused by, but not limited to, expansive soil, earth fill movement, landscape drainage problem, Alkali-Silica Reaction (A.S.R.), Acts of God.
- Oneco Concrete & Asphalt, Inc. is not liable for consequential or secondary damages resulting from either failure of warranted item or failure to provide service due to conditions beyond its control.
- This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
- Existing cracks that were treated during resurfacing are not warrantied. Homeowner understands that cracks may reappear.
- Hairline cracks, slight surface imperfections, frost or freeze damage, salt damage, color variance, and acts of God.
The one (1) year Oneco Concrete &Asphalt, Inc. warranty shall commence the day installation is complete and Oneco Concrete &Asphalt, Inc is in receipt of final payment. Failure to pay any remaining balance owed to Oneco Concrete & Asphalt, Inc. shall void any and all warranties or guarantees, whether implied or in writing, of any kind.